About the Congress
The ERSA congress “Disparities in a Digitalising (Post-Covid) world – Networks, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development” will host a large variety of themes in entrepreneurship, social-economic, regional-urban economics, regional development, and regional policy topics like local governance and institutions. The Congress has also the ambition to have a stronger interdisciplinary dimension featuring contributions and data from social sciences and entrepreneurship.
With approximately 800 participants every year from all continents, the ERSA congresses have become the largest academic conferences in regional science worldwide. There is simply no better place to present your research results, network and/or exchange, find out about new developments in the field, and just to meet colleagues and friends.
- Maria Abreu, University of Cambridge, UK
- Simona Iammarino, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK
- Olav Sorenson, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), USA
- Michael Storper, LSE, UK & University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), USA
- Michaela Trippl, University of Vienna, Austria
- Frank van Oort, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Diego Puga, CEMFI, Madrid, Spain